The skies have cleared, it is warmer but entertainment still costs money. Make this Sunday Los Angeles museums’ exploration day!
L.A. best museums participate in the SoCal Museums’ 12th annual Free-For-All Day. Thirty two Los Angeles museums participate and offer free admission THIS SUNDAY, January 29th.
To make things even better, L.A. Metro – a supporter of the event – offers discounted metro fares to get you there.
It’s a great opportunity for families and friends to get out after the long rains and explore Los Angeles most significant museums without making a dent in their budget.
Can you go to a museum any other day? Yes, most museums have free admission days, but this Sunday you can take in several of them in one day without having to search for free admission deals.
This is a list of the 32 museums welcoming you this Sunday on the Free-For-All Day.
- Annenberg Space for Photography
- Armory Center for the Arts
- Autry Museum of the American West
- Bowers Museum
- The Broad
- California African American Museum
- California Science Center
- Columbia Memorial Space Center
- Craft & Folk Art Museum
- Descanso Gardens
- Fowler Museum at UCLA
- Frederick R. Weisman Museum of Art at Pepperdine
- Getty Center
- Getty Villa
- Hammer Museum
- Japanese American National Museum
- Kidspace Children’s Museum
- Laguna Art Museum
- La Brea Tar Pits and Museum
- La Plaza de Cultura y Artes
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)
- The Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles (MOCA)
- Museum of Tolerance
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County
- Orange County Museum of Art
- Pasadena Museum of California Art
- Petersen Automotive Museum
- Reserve timed tickets in advance here
- Pomona College Museum of Art
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art
- Skirball Cultural Center
- The Paley Center for Media
- Zimmer Children’s Museum
The best and complete information about the participating Los Angeles Museums is available from the organizer So Cal Museums, directly. Visit their Website.